Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Yummy world of Art.

My idea with this blog is to immerse you in all the yummies I have found whilst swimming through the big wide cyberworld and occasionly I'll even post some piccies of my artwork.

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think of my findings. I enjoy to talking with others who share a passion for all things eccentric and arty.

Never before have I ever been more inspired to leap back into my art projects then in the last few days. I have almost been drowning in the creativity pouring from some amazingly talently humans who are currently walking this beautiful world of ours and making it oh so pretty with every step they take.

I would have to start with the extremely talented Vanessa Valencia (how could she not be talented and beautiful with a gorgeous name like that) this young lady is a successful painter, doll maker, illustrator, doodle maker, jewellery maker and my favourite mess maker! Her magnetic blog which features some of the most mesmerising piccies (I just wanted to jump through the screen and into her magical world) will have you signing up and waiting on the edge of your set for her next little adventure. Grab a cuppa and jump through the keyhole at  A Fanciful Twist .

Until next time, enjoy ever colourful moment of your life. :-)

1 comment:

  1. OH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome welcome welcome to the land of blog!! I am so glad you fell through the bilby hole ;)

    I can see, you have lots of adventures tucked into your sleeve ;)

    Warmest greeeetings and yay for inpirations, that lead to doors if imagination unlocking!

    ~ Vanessa

    ReplyDelete